cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing referral bonus

Grace1205
Rewards Hunter

The person I referred to signed up using my code and submitted a receipt. I got a confirmation email that she used my code, but I haven't received the referral bonus yet. Even though her welcome email states that she and I will receive a bonus, the ibotta agent says she didn't use my referral code. Even though I got an email saying that she and I all referred. How can I refer someone else when the referral is not working properly?

4 Replies

Re: Missing referral bonus

Mgnsmrt1
Saver

Hi!

I think that if she was your first referral this month, then your bonus was unlocking the $15 off a Turkey reward. You would receive $10 when you refer additional friends and they submit a receipt.

The Thanksgiving referral bonus is explained in the below link, I hope it helps!

https://community.ibotta.com/t5/from-ibotta/ibotta-s-free-thanksgiving-dinner-2021/m-p/67821#M1243 

0 Likes

Jennyfur420
Rewards Hunter

I referred 2 people this month the first one unlocked  my turkey and the second one I still haven’t received my $10?

0 Likes

Mgnsmrt1
Saver

I am not sure then, sorry I wish I could have helped more 🙂
I know sometimes it takes a day or two and if you can’t figure it out that you can always submit a request to the support team.

0 Likes

Mgnsmrt1
Saver

@Grace1205  and @Jennyfur420 

I’m also new to the community so I am not sure. 
I saw a solution posted on this forum that was posted by the community admin that says people can get help if they reply to that thread, so maybe that will help?