cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Missing Shopping Spree entries

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

Hi @BrookeA! While LalaL is away, hope you could help me. I already received some helpful input from other members and I realized I should have received at least two entries for making qualified purchases since the BTS offer began last week (already received my earnings). Could you check or kindly advise who could assist me? I decided to post here, in case someone else is having the same problem. Thanks!

B2E1AB8C-763D-4C6A-AB96-8987F95D8C7C.jpeg

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Missing Shopping Spree entries

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Hey @Xiao,

Brooke was looking into this but I'm taking over the investigation of it. I'll update this thread once they get back to me.

I reached out to Xiao and between us and the Care team I believe we found a solution.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

What-Shot
Super Saver

bummer for you! Hope it gets resolved for you quickly!

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
Solved! Go to solution

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@What-Shot  Thank you! I appreciate your positive vibe💗

Solved! Go to solution

BrookeA
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Xiao! Just sent you a private message to get some additional details. 😁 

Solved! Go to solution

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Xiao 

The entry bonus for the 3rd shopping spree entry has just been released. Did you receive this any of the other entries?

Screenshot_20210728-101707_Ibotta.jpg

Every journey starts with the first step
Solved! Go to solution

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@OBSHOP  I just saw your other post and was about to reply! Nope, I still don’t see any of the entries anywhere in my app. That’s why I still can’t close this post yet.
I have a pending ticket but the care team (after checking with their marketing team) told me this - ‘Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that specific bonuses will be available to every saver.’

I’m disputing this because the original BTS post clearly stated that it was open to ‘all audiences’. I’ll keep you posted.
Thanks for keeping me in mind!

11E62E0B-5E1C-4017-88D1-C63DCDD14494.jpeg

Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Hey @Xiao,

Brooke was looking into this but I'm taking over the investigation of it. I'll update this thread once they get back to me.

I reached out to Xiao and between us and the Care team I believe we found a solution.

Solved! Go to solution

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@LaraL @OBSHOP  Thank you for your assistance and concern! Ibotta’s marketing team provided me with a link to enter to the BTS sweepstakes, so I was able to successfully enter for it. Based on the official rules, it seems like I can enter this way each week until 8/31/2021, yay!  Now, I better win something after all these troubles 🤣

Solved! Go to solution

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Xiao 

That's great, your persistence paid off.  I hope we all win one of these sweepstakes.

Every journey starts with the first step