cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Money Maker Bonuses

Derf
Deal Sharer

So I have a Money Maker Bonus of $10 if I redeem 18 offers.  Just wondered if this has any expiration to complete? It doesn't state any so assume there's no time limit?

Also, will I get another (perhaps harder to reach) bonus next time if I complete this one too quickly?

Or is 18 offers typical?  What do others have?  Just curious...

10 Replies

Re: Money Maker Bonuses

What-Shot
Super Saver

Let me suggest that you scroll down to the end of the bonus explanation/terms.  I am guessing you will find an expiration date there. If you are a newbie,  it may be stated in terms such as "complete this within 10 days" or similar. It is unlikely that the bonus is vaild Forever. 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

PS Yes, you should expect regular bonuses in the ibotta.app. Some are in a series,  where the next one is triggered only if you complete the prior. Sometimes they get easier, other times they get harder. Always a mystery!

The regular/consistent bonuses are the Monthly Level Bonuses.  Those are rather consistent,  but not very lucrative. 

Derf
Deal Sharer

@What-Shot  Nope, no fine print at end.  I am new to app so maybe there really is no expiration...

0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

@Derf It's hard to believe there's no "time limit" or expiration. So it doesn't even say something similar to this: "Redeem 18 unique offers within 14 days...."?

You have me curious.  Perhaps it is something new? Feel free to post a pic of it here if you want us to examine it with you.  

Derf
Deal Sharer

@What-Shot  Nothing below this...
MMIbotta.jpg

What-Shot
Super Saver

Wow.. this is new/unfamiliar to me. Good job that you already have 13! If i were in your shoes, I would do 2 things:

• Save that pic, just in case the bonus disappears before you complete It.
  • I also would try to complete the bonus as soon as possible/convenient, just to ward off the possibility of an issue.

Meanwhile, thank you for the education! As i mentioned earlier, a bonus without expiration is new/unfamiliar to me!

gariben
Shopper

I have seen multiple offers with no expiration date thinking it doesn't expire.  But they do expire!!!

Aangsparks
Rewards Guide

I also had the Money Maker Bonus with no expiration date. However, I woke up one morning to find a message that I had only 24 hours to complete the bonus. So, there is an expiration, but they just won't tell you until you only have one day to finish it. I also would suggest completing it as soon as possible for this reason. After all, you don't get very many relatively easy 10 dollar bonuses.

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

Wouldn't it be great if there were no expiration dates for Bonuses?

Some Ibotta users I know never buy enough to make a bonus.  When Ibotta gives someone more time, they up the number of rebates.  That just defeats the extra time for them.  Yea, they have more time, but they just can't justify buying 70 items.

I think some bonuses should give new users or less frequent users the ability to get a bonus every once in a while.

Maybe still require 18-20 rebates, but give them a month or no expiration date.  However, they won't get another bonus until they complete the first one.