cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mt Dew Zero Sugar

Janet1964
Super Saver

I was on the way home from vacay and stopped at Walmart to try to finish weekend bonus. I was so excited to finally find the 2 Liter Mt Dew Zero Sugar - didn’t scan it in the store and it was gone by the time I got to the register! Oh well, I will savor every sip knowing that I found it even though it cost me $1.25. Lol

I have 4 more offers to finish the bonus and couldn’t find the Gatorade, muscle milk, evolve or fairlife creamer. There are more Walmart’s on my way home! I will not be deterred- I will succeed this weekend!

7 Replies

Re: Mt Dew Zero Sugar

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Janet1964  LOL - just the satisfaction of finding it!

Did you do the Listerine flosser?  that should be free if it's still on there

The single one was working -but scan it just in case

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@Janet1964 Get it girl!! I am going to WM and Target after lunch for some things I need to try to finish up my level 3 bonus.  Big deep breaths in the parking lot before I enter either store.....

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Donna2 @Janet1964   Funny how the first thing we think of when we find an item is "I have to tell my imaginary friends on the Ibotta board!"   LOL

I'm going to hit Shoprite for a free Caulipower pizza and the Keebler sandwich cookies.

I may go to Target but the sale items start tomorrow - but I'll probably go today if it isn't too busy.

What-Shot
Super Saver

Just for the record, @FelskyNY, I'm not "imaginary." I am a REAL, LIVE, flesh & blood person here....and ABSOLUTELY rejoicing with you for finding Dew Zero!

Thank you SO much for sharing this GRRRREAT find.

Also, just so you know, I find myself jealous of your Shoprite deals. We don't have Shoprite here. I find most of my deals at Walmart, Smiths (Kroger fam), Target, Sprouts, and Whole Foods (in that order). 

Smiths can be quite lucrative because they not only have digital coupons, but also a CashBack program similar to ibotta. Many of the ibotta offers are duplicated in the Smith's CashBack. 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

@FelskyNY 

I just checked my account and I did get credit for the Mt Dew! Yay!

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@Janet1964 @FelskyNY @What-Shot I think if I found the 2ltr at this point and the offer was gone by the time I got to the register, I would still buy it as well, however, when I got home with it, I would shake it to the point it was about to explode and then drop kick the thing over the wall and into the neighbors back yard for torturing me for weeks on end by looking for it in the off chance of actually finding it everytime I went to the store! Lol!

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Ok guys you are not imaginary.  I have people I work with for 10+ years and never met.  Imaginary friends understand you, love you and always seem to know the right thing to say when you need to hear it.  They are generally honest and not judgemental, as compared to real life.  So when I say imaginary, it is said as a compliment! LOL

From what I heard Kroger and Kroger affiliates have GREAT offers.  Shoprite usually has a few  good offers each week

This coming week looks pretty good.