Re: MWMM 05/16/22

MerSadie
Saver

1/15 nope not gonna do it

0 Likes

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

$5/10!  Definitely going for this one. Already knocked out 4 offers at Target this morning (2 core bars @0.37/each; 50 cents for twice toothpaste after Aisle rebate and 1 shockingly expensive apple I thought was priced per pound and not per apple 😬

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

I got $1/15.  I don't plan to go after this one.  My cabinets and refrigerators are FULL.

This past weekend was the first time this year that I didn't make the Bonus.  I didn't make the Blossom bonus, either.

The eight Talenti Sorbets I bought this weekend (with a total $15 Moneymaker) made up for it.

0 Likes

DanyelN
Skilled Saver

$5/10 but I am so not feeling it today.  maybe tomorrow lol

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@mmoore01  I didn’t make the Blossom or Sunshine either… that’s a rarity for us …Great weekend moolah! Lol

0 Likes

Aangsparks
Rewards Guide

Complaints last week about not getting a bonus and this is how they respond? Have to be a room full of jokesters at that Ibotta PR table.

Yep. Not chasing my 1$/15 either.

0 Likes

somecreative
Core Shopper

1/15. Not doing

In regards to the bigger bonuses I was not able to complete the blossom which was a first in long time. 

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

I can feel the discontent in the room for the 1/15 MWMM, so I tried to look at it from a different perspective. I will earn an additional $0.06 per redeemed rebate.  You know what? still not feeling the love.

OBSHOP_1-1652729889259.jpeg

Don't let what you don't have prevent you from enjoying what you do have.
0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

I don’t understand the the discontent w Ibotta….Ibotta is not about free handouts….the economy is heading for recession, , 

0 Likes

TXbelle
Super Saver

@Icequeen813 

I do grumble sometimes about low/no weekly bonuses and those big monthly bonuses. But you are correct about Ibotta being a business that has to make a profit to stay in business.  I think it is a great company that offers so much opportunity to save money.  It's cyclical in its offerings, just like most retail businesses. I love using the app and get a kick out of hunting for bargains and trying new products. 

Thank you for reminding us how fortunate we are to have Ibotta and all these opportunities to save.

0 Likes