0 Likes

Re: MWMM 05/17/2021

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@cjwoody it's truly random what your MW2M and 2W bonuses will be week to week

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@dramaspoiler Yes,, you get it!  I think it’s a simple algorithm.  The newbies are enticed w some good bonuses.The more you spend the more you earn

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@dramaspoiler seems like whether on Monday for the MW2M or Thursday for the 2W the best time to check into Ibotta for the day is 10a-12p

Noodles128
Core Shopper

I had gotten a $5 for 18 and I haven't even tried starting it yet. I think I might just sit this one out for once. I don't even know what 18 offers to try to redeem. The nice weather has me out enjoying the sun and not running around Walmart lol. 

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Noodles128 ANY 5 buckaroo bonus is well worth chasing whether it takes 5 or 25 offers

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@RCKCreatEnt 

I am one the say not all bonuses are worth chasing as it depends on the individual recipient.  I can recall not too long ago the bonus fairy did not leave anything for me.  I was thinking how nice it would be if Ibotta users could transfer undesirable bonuses to other users. Just some wishful thinking🤔

Every journey starts with the first step

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@OBSHOP  Why don’t you post on community ideas.,  There could be a “unused bonus bank”“however there has to be  an incentive to those who give away their bonus.

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@OBSHOP oh of course! A 15/$1 is really lame on it's own merit, and even more so a 25/$1-$3. However, if a more significant, bigger deal bonus is concurrent, making the rather rinky-dink bonus means making a big bite towards that bigger deal bonus.

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@RCKCreatEnt 

Understand what you are saying and that's my weekly goal to stack as many bonuses as I can. 

Every journey starts with the first step