cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MWMM 05/31/2021

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

Screenshot_20210531-085027_Ibotta.jpg

 I will not start working on this one until June monthly bonuses began. How's your MWMM

Paying full price is optional
18 Replies

Re: MWMM 05/31/202+

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

I got $1/15

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@Mikosmama 

Any bonus greater than 1/ 1 is probably not worth chasing.  I hope this not an antecedent to how the bonuses will be in the month of June.  

Paying full price is optional

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

Mine is $3/6. This I can do and there are a couple FAO I saw yesterday I will  try to pick up towards it...like the cinnabon and sunmaid bread. I saw these in the deals "free in one place" tab yesterday. I just went to that tab to double check still there, but the actual free in one place box is gone. Maybe just updating but I hope it comes back!

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

$5/15 Wow, I didn’t think we would get one.

MeLMeL11
Skilled Saver

$3.00/8 offers

.....this should be easy! Plus I saved the "any receipt" for this because I had already redeemed one for May Flowers bonus, so if dont want to waste it so to speak. I'm going to check my other "any" offers....it's pretty cool they let you do that on some bonuses!

Re: MWMM 05/31/2021

Skim
Saver

$1/15 Blah

I think I’ll be using this week to do more yard work. 

stellarluna
Shopper

$5/18.

Do amount of items get lower the more use Ibotta or am I just lucky? My May Flower was $10/42.

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@OBSHOP , I completely agree. If I had a bunch of offers I was already planning on getting, I’d appreciate the extra $1. But since i don’t have much this time around, I am going to do what @Skim is doing this week. So much outside work to catch up on in the gardens, and I look forward to having my hands in the dirt this week. 🌱🌺🌼🌿

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

$5/18

@stellarluna  I’m of the opinion that they are random. I’ve had some really lame ones but have gotten some pretty good ones lately. My May bonus was $10/25