kamartin1
Skilled Saver

@OBSHOP 

No MWMM for me! 🥲

0 Likes

Re: MWMM 05/31/2021

jlhersback
Core Shopper

No bonus for me either. I was waiting for it and it never appeared.  I actually had held some shopping for it to appear. Oh well.  Hope weekend will be good for me. 

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

I didn't go after the Weekend Warrior this past weekend and now I got a $1 on 5 bonus.  Easier, but not much money.  Hope I find a few FAO's. 

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@cjwoody 

That's a pretty good bonus..

Paying full price is optional

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

I completed MWMM today, I completed last week MwMM&WW,Choice Rewards, I should make Milestone Bonus very soon

TXbelle
Skilled Saver

3/8 for me. Good news is I needed 8 more offers to complete May level 2 for $2 bonus. Went shopping today (raining hard so not much else on my agenda). Did pretty good at Kroger, spending after rebates about $2 and got 6 of the 8 needed. Got 2 more offers done quickly. Now I'm set til this week's WW comes out and hopefully all the new rebates and bonuses for June. 

SaverGirl67

$1/15. Definitely not worth a chase but I’ve always got my eye out for great offers so who knows?!?

I went to Fresh Market today to get my favorite Rind snacks and the roar drinks  BOGO so I’ve already got a few redemptions in the bag. 

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@SaverGirl67 

When the ibotta powers that be hold back.  It's time to rethink and stack.

Paying full price is optional