cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: MWMM 07/18/22

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Icequeen813 

Looks like another week with no MWMM for me also.  I'll get the essentials for the week and keep it moving. 

Don't let what you don't have prevent you from enjoying what you do have.
0 Likes

kynuna
Core Shopper

$1/15 😂😂

No Vitamin Sea bonus. So far my July earnings are $17.97 😀My 2022 earnings have been pitiful 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@TXbelle  Ibotta is trying to lure the newer users &  not so active spenders imo.. The items in the  galleries have not been desirable for me personally.! I know one of regulars had a death in family & other life issues.

DanyelN
Skilled Saver

Didn't get one here either.  After looking at the offers last night I doubt I will get anywhere near the Vitamin Sea bonus either.

0 Likes

Mkaczorsee
Deal Sharer

Nada for me too. 2 weeks in a row no bonus. 🙁

0 Likes

Saipan
Deal Expert

My thoughts and observations:

• Shopping trends/habits in general are returning to a more "normal" set of variables, so less need to incentivize spending
  • This is "Back to School" time, there is more shopping occurring by circumstance/nature

Regarding the Vitamin bonus; not counting this past Saturday and Sunday, and without receiving any other spend bonuses, it could be viewed as such over the next four MWMM and WWB bonus periods :

Two $3 and two $5 bonuses = $16

One $1 and three $5 bonuses = $16

Using the second example above, assuming the following:

10 for $1

15 for $5

18 for $5

15 for $5

That is 58 offers total. Those that received a 94, 95, 96 bonus, using the "multiple redemptions on same receipt" guideline, would need to exercise this option a minimum of 9 times if applicable, as a maximized example. 

Again, all above given there are different requirements for different savers, which are probably based on activity and history redeeming offers. Of course receiving other spend bonuses and the availability of offers would sweeten the incentive to shop.

With two weeks to go, a lot of deals could surface.

SoCalHal
Core Shopper

No MWMM for me. Since there’s nothing to stack with the Vitamin Sea bonus, I won’t even attempt it. Back to my hiatus.

0 Likes

Nikcodymom
Core Shopper

I took a bit of break from ibotta for a few months because any bonus and MWMM/WWB would be high count low bonus….everytime. I would get a rebate here or there just to stay active.  Started noticing lower count and higher bonus was starting to show. Started chasing more and was doing good. Seaside $16/69 and MWMM $1/15.  Guess I’ll be sitting them out again. I just can’t justify it with offers being given.  Maybe the BTS event will hit and give me more incentive. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I do feel the older/more consistent users get the shorter end of the bonus stick versus newer/less consistent users. Just a theory…could be completely wrong.