cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MWMM 08/23/201

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

I'm starting my week off with a 3/6 MWMM. What did you receive?

Screenshot_20210823-075932_Ibotta.jpg

Paying full price is optional
19 Replies

Re: MWMM 08/23/201

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@OBSHOP  I had to clear my cache.  I was going to wait and see how look it took - but I have absolutely no patience.   $1/8.   

$3/6 is my absolute favorite and a "must do if I can"   $1/8 on the other hand...

0 Likes

cjwoody
Rewards Advocate

@OBSHOP  @FelskyNY  things are going downhill fast for this thread, I am at $1/10 haha!  At least the 10-offer goal keeps me on track for making the Honor Roll.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody  Funny - I thought I'd check FA this morning and there was a JUST FOR YOU $1 follow up survey - so I pretty much completed my $1 bonus already - so I'm content 

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

Starting off with $3/6 this morning. This was a welcome thing to see as I just got back from a trip yesterday and could use a lighter one to work for. 💕

0 Likes

TXbelle
Skilled Saver

$5/18 Finally a bonus I can sink my teeth into. With just 5 more than this I finish the $10 HRB. Will look at what's up at Kroger and cash back. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

15 for $3

@TXbelle 

Crystal light, barilla ready, kind drizzled

Did u get your 5 free poland springs waters

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Tikiki
Core Shopper

@OBSHOP   $3/15…in and of itself not a stunner.  I’m going after that HR Bonus and hopefully the EC too! So this is doable as a stackable. Currently need 24 for HR, so this MWMM rolls into that rather well. AND -here’s the important part-I actually NEED some groceries!  Started my list last night-got some MMs on it-let’s see where my day takes me!  Happy shopping to all!!! 🙂

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@Tikiki 

I need 16 more items to complete HR bonus,  11 for level IV. 

I will get all these bonuses before they expire.  I'll get 3 before I leave the house this morning I'm about to make a few online purchases.

Paying full price is optional

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@OBSHOP et al  $3/15 I’m shopped out, sitting this one out….

0 Likes