cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: MWMM 08/23/201

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

@OBSHOP $5/15. I was already at Walmart when it popped up and very much appreciate the help with the HR.  I have 11 of the 15 offers so far.

0 Likes

DanyelN
Skilled Saver

$1/5  pretty sure I can handle this one.  lol  Although it won't get me much closer to my Honor Roll amount.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Be-Bop-A-Lula   Flintstone gummies should be free if you are still at WM - $3 Ibotta and $3 CDC - I think it is expiring soon. 

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

@FelskyNY Thank you. I should have done that one.  I’m home now, but did stack the One a Day Women’s 50+ $7.97 - $3 I - $3 CDC =$1.97.  

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Be-Bop-A-Lula  I know a lot of people had been doing Flintstones at other stores, but I figured I'd mention it.  the one a day was a good deal too.  

0 Likes

123Save
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta I grabbed my 5 free bottles of Poland Spring ORIGIN today at Kroger! 😀

My MWMM was $1/5 so it was an easy task. I got…

Silk Oatmilk for $0.50 after $2 DQ and $1.50 IR

Barilla Ready Pasta for $0.25 after $1 IR

Snickers Peanut Brownie 2.4 oz was reduced to a clearance like price so it was only $0.35 after $0.25 IR

Nando’s PERi-PERi for $0.50 after $2 DQ and $1.50 IR

I have 17 left to go to complete the HRB and should do that later this week at WM.

Have a great week everyone. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@123Save  I keep eyeing up that Origin's rebate - but they are on "sale" at Shoprite 4/$6 - and Stop and shop has them "on sale" $3/$5 - neither one is appealing, unless it helps me complete me big $1 bonus.  

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@123Save 

I don[t like you.  You are not my friend.  My Nando is $4.99 ...

I wish my eyes did not suck cuz I would find the sticking tongue out emoji

( I keep trying to get my nando at $1 or under)

Good progress though......wish you had a meijer.  I had several good offers there

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

123Save
Deal Ambassador

FYI- the Poland Spring ORIGIN offer respawned at full value- $1 off, up to 5 bottles.

While at Kroger today, when I scanned the first bottle, the coupon machine (Catalina I think y’all call it) printed a coupon for $1.50 off 4 bottles. That was a nice surprise. Got to use it right then, increasing the MM value. 😎

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@123Save  thanks for reminding me - mine respawned too - and I have the $1.50/4 waiting to go.  Mine aren't free or a MM - but for 4/.50 - I'm going to get 4 more (if I can get away from my desk).  I usually walk up to Shoprite (3 miles round trip) - but I really don't feel like carrying 4 waters, and if I send one of my boys, they'll forget to scan the card, or use the Catalina, or come home without the receipt.  I can see it in my crystal ball. 

0 Likes