cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MWMM 08/30/21

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

MWMM just arrived 1/5. This is very doable. Not really in need or motivated to shop this morning.  What's your MWMM looking like?

Screenshot_20210830-080047_Ibotta.jpg

Every journey starts with the first step
34 Replies

Re: MWMM 08/30/21

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@OBSHOP $5/15

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@OBSHOP  Same as @Icequeen813  $5/15.  Sitting out.  Need a break from chasing Honor Roll / Extra Credit / Building Block.

0 Likes

TXbelle
Rewards Advocate

@OBSHOP , Same for me $1/5. I can easily make that and have been making a list. I want to get the Poland Spring water from Kroger but 4 stores were out of stock and a 5th had 3 which I snagged on Thursday. Kroger is starting to look like CVS ( put something on sale but doesn't have any in stock). Funny thing is now that the Zenwtr is no longer on Ibotta or on sale, there is lots of availability. 

You're probably wondering why I would visit 5 Krogers! I'm close to 3 but I was near the other 2 for other reasons so thought I'd try. One actually had an empty box for the Core chocolate coconut bars (no actual product and a rude clerk who told me basically"too bad)!

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@TXbelle 

Dealing with people you never know what you will receive.  

I got to go to Kroger's this morning I'm sure I'll get the 5 item's to complete MWMM.

I have given up on trying to find those elusive Core bars.  I don't even want to talk about Zenwtr. A bonus with no product stocked in stores.  I'm starting to feel the same way about  the Evamor brand water.  It's nowhere around to be found. 

jlhersback
Skilled Saver

$1/15.  Not making any extra effort to get this.  Hoping for better over the holiday weekend. 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@cjwoody  Ready to shop, all bonuses completed except for 2 online…. I finished last week.So I planned on getting a nice MWMM 

0 Likes

Lovetosavenow
Rewards Guide

Mine is $1.00 for 10. The last week it was $3.00 for 8, then $1.00 for 15. I dont remember when last time I had 5.00 bonus. Probably around 3 weeks ago and it was 5.00/18

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Icequeen813 

Way to go on knocking out the bonuses.  I was just wondering where are you planning on doing your online shopping for the BBB?  I still need to do 2 online as well,  what online purchase will give you same day credit without a prolonged pending period.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

$5/15 - which I will likely pass on.  I'm going to grab more Poland Spring Origin water, as long as this keeps resetting.  I bought 12 bottles last week (4 at a time, resetting 3 times and $1.50 Catalina)