cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MWMM 09/26/22

Icequeen813
Deal Master

No bonus MWMM for me at this time. Only thing I’m chasing is wafer in preparation for Hurricane Ian , which at this time could be hitting Tampa 

0 Likes
7 Replies

Re: MWMM 09/26/22

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Icequeen813 

My immediate family lives in Tampa. I pray Ian is downgraded before it comes on shore. 

I got 1/5 for a planned trip to Walmart this morning. 

Screenshot_20220926_080456.jpg

Don't let what you don't have prevent you from enjoying what you do have.
0 Likes

TXbelle
Super Saver

$1/10 will do as I still need 11-14 to finish off LSB and I have a ticket inHFB. Iin for a bot misread receipt that shorted me 3. I don't know if Ibotta will come through with the corrections. 

@Icequeen813 

I am keeping Florida in my prayers.  I have been in 3 bad hurricanes and know the danger. I grew up in Corpus Christi TX and experienced Carla, Beulah, and Celia(by far the worst!). I never want to be in another one. 

So far I have missed being in a tornado or a major earthquake; I am well aware that no place is completely safe. So living in Florida weather certainly outweighs these occasional pesky storms, I guess. Take care!

0 Likes

jlhersback
Skilled Saver

$1/5

i still have quite a few that I need for my other bonuses so will definitely do this one. 

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

MWMM $3/15

I still need 20 for Lucky Strike and 29 for Hello Fall, so I will probably try to stack this one.

@Icequeen813 We’re prepping for Ian too.  I hope Tampa avoids the worst of it.  Surrounding areas here are still recovering from Michael. Good Luck

0 Likes

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

@Icequeen813  Prayers for you guys in FL!  I was most thankful last year when Ida hit, that I had a very stocked pantry and lots of water (thanks to Shopkick!).  We wound up being  out of power for 10 days. 

For MWMM, I got $3/15.  Def not happening.  I haven't even attempted Fall Harvest, I think I'm at 2 or 3 out of 39. 

0 Likes

KM06
Skilled Saver

My MWMM is $1/10 which I completed this morning at Walmart. I also completed the Hello Fall bonus.  Now I need 13 offers to complete the Lucky Strike.  

@Icequeen813 @Be-Bop-A-Lula  hoping everyone stays safe and this storm weakens before landfall.

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@MelissaR @Be-Bop-A-Lula @TXbelle @OBSHOP  Panicked buying at Walmart as you can imagine.I did get IR for SmartWater, Planters peanuts,Barney’s Almond Butter&Dave’s Killer Bread. Got Flow water at Sprouts,The only thing that I bought that required refrigeration was the Smithfield bites x2, 500SB so$.38 ea & SB deposited $175 to my PayPal ( rewards)  So I did  my  rebate shopping.Worse case scenario we go to my son’s home in Orlando