cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: MWMM 1/17/2022

cjwoody
Super Saver

$1/5… will grab a couple of things and wrap up with a few GCs.

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

$3/15.  I will pick up a few items that I do need, but not going out of my way to finish. 

CLC
Shopper

Wow! That did the trick. Thank you. All these months of the waiting game, finally over! Excellent. 

BTW I got $3/6

Tags (2)
0 Likes

SoCalHal
Core Shopper

$3/15. Which I’m actually happy about (this time), because I definitely won’t chase it, lol. 
I’ve had a lot of $5 in the past month, which were hard to turn down, even if I didn’t really need anything. So, now I’ll finally give myself a vacation from bonus chasing.  

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@CLC   Glad it worked out!  I had $3/6 also and knocked it out at Shoprite this AM

0 Likes

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

3/15. Good time for a break! Would love one of the smaller ones!

0 Likes

Hazel
Core Shopper

Is $10/18 a good one? 18 seems like a lot to redeem. I also noticed some of you mention GC. How does that factor into filling the offer? When it says unique offers, does that mean if I redeem 2 of the same item (limit 5) on same receipt, it only counts as one? If I do it on 2 separately purchased receipts for the same offer, does it count as two redemption offer for the bonus? I noticed some offer disappear after redeeming, is it better to keep it on the same receipt versus 2 separate receipt? I noticed some bonus requires separate trips (e.g. ratio protein bonus). Also if I submit the 2 different receipts for the same offer within minutes while it's still pending, would it still count before the offer disappear after the 1st redemption? Sorry for the 73 questions haha, I'm a total newb

0 Likes

gjpena83
Deal Sharer

I got $5/18 

0 Likes

somecreative
Core Shopper

I have never seen a $10 for 18. Usually it’s five dollars for 18.

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Hazel 

You received 10/18 I received 1/8. In my opinion I think it is up to the recipient to determine if the bonus is a good one or not.  This morning 1/8 is just right for me seeing I didn't really have shopping list.  So, I do not believe anyone can tell in all fairness if your bonus was good or not.  Most importantly how do you feel about it?  Shop like you mean it.  Check the post of @Tikiki @Icequeen813 @FelskyNY @Shopgirl to see what deals they have found. 

"To Whom you give your money to; is to whom you give your power to"