TXbelle
Super Saver

$1/8

What's yours?

12 Replies

Re: Mwmm 3/21/22

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

$3/6 …it might happen. This week will be a busy one finishing sewing my Sunbrella pillows and completing my Mom’s taxes -but  I think I’ll find at least 6 things in the next 3 days that I actually need that offer IR. 

Sublimegirl
Rewards Hunter

$5/18  skipping this one...

0 Likes

SoCalHal
Core Shopper

$5/18. Which I actually will go for, this time. I still need another 6 today for the Shamrock Bonus, so stringing together an additional 12 by Wednesday doesn’t seem so bad. 

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Tikiki  You’re talented ! The Sunbrella pillows are not cheap …we need them in Florida & AZ

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

$5/10

0 Likes

Merry
Rewards Guide

Did not get one.  Again.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Merry  Bonuses are based on spending habits if you aren’t active, you’re not going to get frequent bonuses 

0 Likes

Francoise
Skilled Saver

@Merry That's a bummer! Don't give up hope!

@TXbelle $1/10 for me. Ho hum.

But I still have 5 left to do for my Shamrock. I decided to wait to do those last 5 today instead of yesterday in anticipation of this mwmm. So, seeing as I'll have 5 of the 10 done today then, I'll likely end up completing it. 

*gasp*    Could the algorithm be so smart as to know this? Could this be why the dollar amount for my mwmm is small this week? Could my behavior be THAT transparent?

Absolutely!... Or not. 😂 Just cuz I'm paranoid doesn't mean that no one is out to get me. 🤣

SaverGirl67

$1/5. It’s a maybe - the My Mochi reset again at WF so I’ll be trying to stop there on my way home tomorrow. Not sure I’ll find 5 things but I’ll be working on it tonight. 

0 Likes