cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MWMM 48 HOURS TO COMPLETE

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

My MWMM just arrived 5 / 18 which is good but it will expire in 1 day, what's going on why is it expiring so soon? The date says it will run until 07/07/2021 . The countdown ticker is out of sync.  Is anyone else's countdown ticker expiring prior to Wednesday? What is your MWMM looking like 

Screenshot_20210705-080259_Ibotta.jpg

Don't let what you don't have prevent you from enjoying what you do have.
44 Replies

Re: MWMM 48 HOURS TO COMPLETE

Rema
Saver

Mine is $1/8 and expires just after midnight on Tuesday. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rema  I also got $1/8.  I know there are a few deals left on the table, but I don't think I feel like chasing them. 

0 Likes

Skim
Core Shopper

Same here. Odd!

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@FelskyNY 

When is your bonus expiring? Does the countdown ticker match the date in the description?

0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

Mine is $1/5 also 48 hours. I can make this as I see a few good offers I will grab like bumblee bee tuna, wasa crackers, and a few FAO I haven't picked up yet like the fake meats at WF and also the BOGO core bars deal at Target 50% off post I saw yesterday. 

Making my rounds today for SK scanning as well. Alot of points out there I can grab.

0 Likes

kynuna
Core Shopper

I got $5/15, (kind of tough IMO), but I’ll make it work because I need exactly that number to complete my Fireworks and Level 1 bonuses. Mine also expires 7/7, and I never even looked at the date until you mentioned it, (I hope this isn’t a new normal)

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@OBSHOP  My bonus says it expires 01/07/21 at 1:59 AM - but I don't go by that generally. 

@Donna2  I picked up the free Sara Lee Turkey at Walmart - I got 1/2 a lb which was $3 and change, and then just did some scans to make up the difference.  Put it in the drawer with the Buddig I bought, and yes, $1/5 is easy if you are planning on shopping anyway. 

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@kynuna 

I'm hoping this bonus will run until Wednesday as usual and not expire with the countdown ticker..

0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY thanks for heads up on the SL turkey. 8ve skipped that one so far because I didn't want to deal with the deli but hadn't put it together I could just get 1/2 pound for close to free. Lately I've been doing lunch meat wraps in romaine lettuce with a pickle spear and Swiss cheeze to avoid bread. I'm loving the lettuce wraps more than on bread! I've used up my buddig IB offers to the point it wo t reset for me anymore. I have a $1 off 5 coupon.com tho so will probably do that today as well.

0 Likes