cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: MWMM 48 HOURS TO COMPLETE

TXbelle
Super Saver

I have $1/10 with the same expiration time as everyone else. Going out this am to get my deals. I'm waiting on my Whole Foods receipt from yesterday to go through: for the Meatless Farm burger patties I found. We're starting to like these plant "meats".

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

Mine was 1 for 10. I usually go shopping on Wednesday night. I hope I can find 10 things. I am working on the $10 bonus.

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

I also received $1/8.  Maybe the MWMM is expiring early because something good is coming Wednesday morning.

mmoore01
Deal Master

Mine is $1 for 5 and it expires on 07/07/21 at 1.59 am.

I think I can, I think I can.

I still need quite a few more for the $10 bonus, so I NEED to complete this MWMM bonus.

I am wondering if this is part of the big news Ibotta is announcing soon.  Maybe they needed an extra day to plan it out.

Let's hope there is a great bonus starting Wednesday!!

Rickibotta
Deal Master

$5 for 15........nope......not gon do it

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

Mine is $3/15.  But the expiration countdown seems to have been pushed up a day, expiring Tuesday after midnight rather than Wed after midnight.  I still need 14 offers to finish July Fireworks, 12 for Level 1 and 7 for my Choice Bonus.  I only planned on going to CVS today for the Beyond Meatballs (BOGO 50% off, then $7.99 back wyb 2) and Walgreens for a few items.  I'll see where I'm at tomorrow, then decide if I want to hit WM to finish up.

0 Likes

SoCalHal
Core Shopper

$3/15, and expiring at 10:59pm tomorrow… I’d probably for it if o had until Wednesday, but not chasing that many offers in such a short time for $3. 

B49F6FD5-855F-4E62-B2F1-DE3F55050FDB.png

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@SoCalHal 

I'm hoping this is a programming glitch that should be resolved prior to the expiration on the countdown ticker. Since Monday is a normal shopping day for me I have already redeemed 12 / 18 offers.  I might make it to WF by this time tomorrow. 

Every journey starts with the first step
0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@OBSHOP  $3/6 & expires in one day. I went to Target & completed the bonus an hour ago

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Icequeen813 

That's a great way to complete MWMM.  I'm just waiting to see how this goes,  will this bonus expire with the countdown ticker or run for the normal time. 

Every journey starts with the first step
0 Likes