cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: MWMM 48 HOURS TO COMPLETE

Icequeen813
Ultimate Saver

@OBSHOP  Strange how the MWMM set up… unless it has something to do with “big reveal?

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@Icequeen813 @LaraL 

That very well be a factor. With the big reveal coming soon.. let's ask @LaraL if the countdown ticker is correct. 

@LaraL This week the MWMM ticker expires in 1 day the description says bonus expires on  7/7/21. Which is correct?

"I would rather have and not need than need and not have"
0 Likes

Zombie
Rewards Guide

I don't have a MWMM bonus at all. Is anybody else missing theirs?

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

I got $3/15 with the same odd countdown timer and expiration date. Did most of my shopping this morning and got 10 offers so far. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Zombie  I had to clear my cache to see it.  

Setting (looks like a gear)

Apps

Ibotta

and then you'll see clear cache on the bottom  (on my Samsung)

0 Likes

Zombie
Rewards Guide

@FelskyNY THANK YOU! I didn't realize that there was an alternate route to reach that point.

In the past I've used a different route to access apps to clear the cache (settings - storage - internal storage - apps, etc) but as of maybe 4-6 months ago, after tapping "internal storage" my list of apps doesn't load. The blue loading/refresh circle symbol just spins indefinitely... I can't figure out why / what's wrong

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Zombie  I was deleting and reinstalling my app!!!!  Then I was told how to clear the cache - so I cannot take credit - it was probably one of the tech geniuses on the board who told me how to do it.  I take no credit - but I'm glad it worked for you too.

0 Likes

Lovetosavenow
Rewards Guide

It's a part of all will be relieved soon. Lol. Not not to chase for bonuses because of the short time yo complete it

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

From what I'm seeing the MWMM is only live from 7/5 - 7/7, so that's technically three days. So yes it does expire on the 7th, although you should've seen it show up on the 5th.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@LaraL 

Ummm...not so much.  It expires 7/7 @ 1:59 AM, so basically on 7/6 evening

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes