cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: MWMM 48 HOURS TO COMPLETE

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Then it should've been live around 1:59 AM on the 5th, right?

0 Likes

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

14B17668-51A4-4140-863A-C283CA2D21FB.png

A644C015-C28E-47CD-B05A-57F23ACFEC87.png

 I just noticed this morning that my expiration date went from the 7th to the 8th. Check your accounts!

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@LaraL 

AFAIK, they always go live at 9 AM EST.

MWMM:  from Monday 9 AM until Thursday 1:59 AM

WW:  Thursday 9 AM until Monday  1:59 AM

@Mikosmama 

Mine still said 7/7 1:59 AM EST.  But I logged out / logged back in, and it was there.

This reconfirms that as least for me, logging out and logging back in does push things.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

The 1:59 AM is likely NOT EST!  Remember in the past we talked about it and it was some crazy global mountain time or something? 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@LaraL 

In short, it looks like it has been changed so we have 3 full days as always for MWMM

So no issue.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

No, I believe you are incorrect here.

If you were correct then the time posted by @Mikosmama would not be 12:59 AM.

It would be exactly the same time for everyone,

I am guessing Cali people have their bonuses end at 10:59 PM?

Can someone confirm?

The end times must be local times.

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager

Next time this comes up in a meeting I'll ask for clarification. FWIW I know we do generally use Mountain Time for many things since we're based in Denver.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@LaraL 

It can't be a specific TZ, such as GMT or whatever, because we have different times listed.  (e.g mine says the bonus ends 1:59 AM but Mikosmama's says it ends @ 12:59 AM.  So the only thing that makes sense is that it is local time.  I am just waiting for someone on west coast to confirm the bonus says it expires at 10:59 PM

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager

Yeah I'm sure it is ultimately local time adjusted, I'm just referring to most of our communications likely being in Mountain Time.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Sure.  I understand.