cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: MWMM, 5/3/2021

kamartin1
Core Shopper

@OBSHOP 

Thanks for the critique. I will definitely try.

OBSHOP
Deal Ambassador

@kamartin1 

I hope this offer is still in my gallery Thursday when the WWB is released. I want to try the ground meats. 

Ready, Set, Shop

kamartin1
Core Shopper

@OBSHOP 

You and me both!

SaverGirl67
Core Shopper

@OBSHOP   Share a pick of your stir fry if you took one. How did you like the product?  I haven’t opened mine yet. 

I have $5/15 but didn’t get any more tonight so tomorrow I have to get 8 after work or let it go. Building a list now. Hope I’ll have time to shop it. 

OBSHOP
Deal Ambassador

@SaverGirl67 

I did not take a picture because I did not like the way the birds eye broccoli looked. However, I will cook this dish again very soon and use fresh broccoli.   

Can you keep a secret ( I only used powdered garlic, onion, and ginger because I did not have fresh produce available, which I will use when recook).

I could not tell from the texture it was a plant based product. Just be mindful when cooking, and I would not recommend microwaving.. I was pleased with this product and will buy again. 

My MWMM was $3 / 15 I was very elated to receive such a generous bonus. I completed level 1 today and will have a blast working on level 2 when the WWB is announced.  I hope the first Billion $ mile marker bonus pops up soon? 

Ready, Set, Shop