cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: MWMM bonus 1/23/23

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@TXbelle  et al, The bonuses keep coming, many are  unattainable due to required amounts to fulfill..CDC, Shopmium, CO51, &SB offer fewer stackable items.. When the economy improves we’ll hopefully see better deals

0 Likes

Re: MWMM bonus 1/23/23

TXbelle
Deal Expert

@Icequeen813 

I did finish my mwmm yesterday using 5 of the different Nature Valley snacks since they were on sale for $1.99 each. Then I went to Sprouts for a Flow water $2 on sale, 1 Joolies $1.79 on sale,  and 1 Blake's seed bar $1.09 on sale + $.50 dq. Total $14.42. I got $4.75 IB, $1.26 Fetch,  and a pending CDC $.50. I have Sprouts linked to Ibotta and the bonus should have been added overnight.  I got 5 rebates yesterday for the NV, and the 3 rebates from Sprouts. BUT NO BONUS! I sent a message and I got the $1 but my unfinished bonus is still on my homepage.  BTW,I did get all 8 offers added to my other big bonus. I wonder if I go shopping today for 3 more offers if I would get a double mwmm bonus? $1 is so not worth the ensuing aggravation! 

You are correct that with prices going up, companies are pulling back from discounts(sales, coupons, and rebates). I think they will soon realize that they must raise prices and that most customers won't make the effort to use coupons or rebates so they will start putting them out again.  Good news for those of us who make the effort.  And good news for our app companies as well. 

I tell everyone who will listen how much I save and give them my codes for them to start saving and NO ONE wants to do the work! REALLY, how hard is Fetch... Ibotta is time consuming,  but it's usually pretty lucrative.  

0 Likes