cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: MWMM bonus 10/4

tja25
Deal Sharer

Yep, no weekend, no midweek but I did get the pumpkin which I won’t even attempt at this point. Not a fan at all of the changes but at least I won’t have to waste anymore time looking for offers. 

Cbiscotti
Deal Sharer

I didn't get a MW bonus and didn't get a weekend bonus either. I have the pumpkin but it is not worth trying for. It is a bummer because I have a list I can work with the local grocery store sale that ends Wednesday...but not worth it without the bonus.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Cbiscotti I know it's frustrating when you don't get a bonus - been there, done that many times. I know I got a bonus $1 - which really doesn't give me a lot of incentive - but If I'm going to go for the Jack-O-Lantern, then maybe I'll try to get it done.  I had a really good shopping weekend push to finish the Leaves bonus, so I'm 38 in already (and I need 90).  At all depends on what other offers come up this month. 

Perlebc
Shopper

Same here.  Getting skunked on the midweek and weekend bonuses make it increasingly unlikely that I am going to be shooting for a 140 purchase bonus.  Looks like it will be a light month for my ibotta spending.

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

I didn't get a Weekend Warrior Bonus and now no Mid Week bonus.  I didn't get the Pumpkin bonus, either.  So, I guess I will be taking a break this week.

Previously, we all got the four monthly bonuses.  It wasn't much, but it was something.  Now I have NO bonuses to shoot for.  

I guess it really doesn't matter.  My Walmarts look like a hurricane hit them.  Empty shelves every where.  They are really having trouble getting any stock in.  Less than four weeks from Halloween and they don't have much Halloween at all.

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@TXbelle 

I think it's official now, no MWMM for me.  That is not a show stopper.  I got a file full of coupons and a few Target gift cards.  I'm going to keep plugging away at the pumpkin bonus.  I'm going to Keep on shopping.

Paying full price is optional
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@OBSHOP   Share your target deals if you can - I was thinking target too with the $10 GC wys $40, a lot of options there.

0 Likes

Christie2
Rewards Guide

Sadly,  no MWMM or pumpkin bonus for me. 

0 Likes

kynuna
Rewards Guide

I got $3/6…my best in a long time. I got the 🎃 $45/140 which will be tough but I’m going to give it the old college try!

0 Likes

Theresar
Deal Sharer

I got $1/5.  No pumpkin bonus.  I noticed that some are putting their location and favorite shopping place so...

north central Wisconsin and I shop mostly walmart and pick n save.

0 Likes