Re: MWMM

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Looked in vain for either Turtles variety

0 Likes

Lbabies
Deal Sharer

$1/15.... I didn't know there was a variation. Now I feel like the red-headed stepchild again 😭😂😂

0 Likes

Karen911
Deal Sharer

I haven't received a MWMM this week either. Very odd. 

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Karen911 odd indeed!

0 Likes

Nikcodymom
Core Shopper

@Be-Bop-A-Lula I DIDNT REALIZE BUYING A GIFT CARD COUNTED AS A OFFER??!!  Did I really miss out on my MWMM when I could have just done that🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️Have I really been missing that this whole time????

@Icequeen813 I had already bought the turtles once this week and just assumed it was back in my wheel so I went with the same ones I already bought before. Further research showed me I was wrong 😂 first offer was 4 count second was 3 count.  It was after 9 when my husband got home and nearest store from where we live is 20 mins….wasn’t worth the ride out. I was sooooo hoping a any item or receipt would pop up but no luck. 

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

@NikcodymomThe cash back for GC is negligible, but each counts as an offer for bonuses.  Now that we can purchase GC with our earnings, I use it frequently.

Nikcodymom
Core Shopper

@Be-Bop-A-Lula  OH MY WORD!!!!!  I have bought gift cards but never paid attention to it counting towards any bonuses!!  Usually I already have my bonuses completed before buying gift cards!!  So regretting my decision to put my phone down and watching Loki instead of checking the community before I went to bed!!  Dadjimmit!!!!  Well lesson learned!!  Thank you for telling me this!! 

Sashim80
Rewards Hunter

Yeah! Buying gift cards with our earnings is amazing! I'm always doing it right at checkout! I've heard those count as offers! I'm wondering do the actual other bonuses count as offers too? Like the level 1 monthly bonuses, or even all the other type bonuses they are? I think they do but I'm always too worried to wait & see so I just get the number of offers I need. 

0 Likes