cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: MMB

Greekgal131
Deal Sharer

I agree with you about the jinx on Jack O Lantern.  Nothing again for me.  I am gonna finish the big one, and stop for a while.  Maybe that will help get some bonuses. 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Ultimate Saver

@Greekgal131  @GBAN2  Curious…Did you complete the Jack-O-Lantern Bonus or stoic working on completing items?

0 Likes

kynuna
Rewards Guide

I got $1/5

I actually would’ve preferred a $5/18 this time because I need 20 to complete CC. But I’m not going to complain since many seem to be getting no bonuses 

0 Likes

Greekgal131
Deal Sharer

I think I have 10 to go to complete the Jack O'Lantern. I have receipts still pending from Friday so it could be less or could be more to hit the Jack bonus.

If I shop at Walmart then my receipts are accepted immediately. Lately anywhere else that I shop it will be pending for days.

0 Likes

Greekgal131
Deal Sharer

I have about 10 more offers to go for the Jack bonus. It could be less or could be more because I have receipts that have been pending for days.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Ultimate Saver

@Greekgal131 Ti kaneis 

Greekgal131
Deal Sharer

@Icequeen813,. YIASOU! Poli  Kala!  

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Ultimate Saver

@Greekgal  Where do you live? I was born& raised Cambridge, Watertown, Massachusetts. I’m 50% Italian, however grew up with Greeks& Armenians, . Now live in Florida . 

0 Likes

Sk12345
Shopper

No bonuses for a few weeks now.  Disappointing but like many others just means I don't have to rush out to purchase anything.  Happy Monday all!

0 Likes

Greekgal131
Deal Sharer

@Icequeen813  I grew up in Northern N.J.  I am 50% Greek and 50% Polish.  Like you, I am down here in Florida.  I am in SW Florida near Sarasota.  

0 Likes