Icequeen813
Deal Master

$3/6 just what I need! 7 offers to complete CCB .What did you get

21 Replies

Re: MMB

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Icequeen813  I was hoping for a small one - but I got $5/15 - 

I need 16 for my JOL and 20 for my CC - if I can get my Target deal together, that should knock out a few and maybe a few any's and some FAO? (wishful thinking).

0 Likes

jlhersback
Skilled Saver

$1/8. Actually not too bad but I do need quite a few  to stay on track with candy corn and jack-o-lantern. I am usually a weekend shopper.

0 Likes

Re: MWMM 10/11/21

123Save
Skilled Saver

I was looking for a thread titled MWMM etc…Anyway, I got $5/15. I just completed $5/15 yesterday so hopefully some new offers will populate soon. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@123Save  I'm kinda in the same boat - I'm trying to figure out 15 bonuses that I need/want.  Where did you do your 15 yesterday?  I've been doing 3-4 here and 3-4 there

0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

$1/10. I need 12 to complete my CCB. Definitely going to Target. Maybe to WM. I have to go Sam’s Club. Lastly a stop at Sprouts might occur too…

0 Likes

GBAN2
Deal Sharer

I got nothing yet again. I’m beginning to feel that getting the Jack-o-Lantern has been a jinx. Since having that bonus I have not had 1 single bonus...nothing. I’m beginning to feel defeated.

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

Still nothing.  Another few days with nothing to do.  🙂

0 Likes

Re: MWMM

Icequeen813
Deal Master

Update I completed MWMM & Candy Corn Bonus 

0 Likes

123Save
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY I did 12 at Walmart and 6 at Kroger. Those 2 trips were part of my regular household shopping I do every 12 days or so. I’m going to venture to Target today- using your tips/info, although their inventory isn’t the best. 

0 Likes