cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: MY BONUS TRACKING IS WAY OFF

What-Shot
Super Saver

Perhaps all of our rebate redemptions are the problem? If we all stopped referring friends and submitting our receipts for a while, perhaps it would give ibotta time to work out the kinks.

Shame on you. @FelskyNY, for inciting such a strike.  Haha....I hope everyone reading this knows I am both not serious and I am treasing you!

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@What-Shot  Shame on you lol.  So I did 1 more and now it jumped up to 17, I kid you not!  I'm done running.

I have 2  - .10 any pending. So that "should" put me at 19.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

Sometimes I log out and login.  Simetimes that seems to work. 

I think as long as you keep track of your own counts, ibotta always comes thru.  I am in a similar position as you.  I don't go for as many bonuses.

I am exhausted from picking the low hanging fruit.  The toothpaste deal was great but when I have 35 toothpastes already, it is a lot of moving parts to take a chance on.  I have not been donating as much lately either.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  I didn't do the toothpaste deal either - I know it would be a MM, but like you said, just too many pieces and I think I'm still pretty full up. I do have 2  .10 ANY pending and if they go through and credit, I will hopefully get the $5.  1 is Target and 1 is Shoprite, so I'll just wait and see.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

Good Grief!!!  I forgot that I have FETCH Colgate too.

1,000 points off of Colgate (3 oz or larger) - max 3 redemptions / max 3 redemptions per receipt

• Gum Renewal
  • Total
  • Optic White 
  • Enamel Health
  • Sensitive 
  • Max Fresh

I don't even know if the deal is still going on, and if so, which of those above are part of the deal.

And there was some discussion it was only on $3.99 ones and above..

And there was some discussion whether you would get the $5 GC in-store

See,.........too many pieces.   Maybe I will look back into it.

My FETCH expires today

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  No go on the Colgate on my Fetch.  I went to my mom's yesterday and sat in her 90+ degree apartment (the fan cools everything down - NOT) and then spent most of yesterday being a 50s housewife - cooking, cleaning, laundry - so today is catching up on work from the weekend, I can't justify running to Target for free toothpaste unless I get a FA to pair with it and a bonus that I just can't resist.  

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

Did Eddie Haskell stop by?

There is somebody nearby that is doing all the FAs in my area.   

The WM, Targets, Krogers right by me......those FAs get picked almost immediately

The other stores that are 15 to 20 minutes away, those take a decent time to fill.

How dare they!!

Plus they do them when they are $3.   Most of the others end up going up to $6 or $8 before anyone does them

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta   You have to grab them when you see them otherwise bye, bye, bye (or buy, buy, buy).

Eddie is a little bit before my time, and I did not have an apron on. 

You have to grab the FA as soon as you see it - you can always cancel.  The WM and WF that I usually go to get scooped up quickly, but the further locations are around for a little bit longer. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

U r the one who said 50s housewife.  I was just going off of that.

Yeah I need to scoop them up quicker I guess

There are a few weird jobs  H-E-B Items Survey <and> H-E-B Items Survey - Pickup

They both are for Kroger stores....lol

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta   The only thing I was missing was the apron and curlers in my hair (which I definitely do not need).   You have to constantly check the FA app - the offers come up at any time.

0 Likes