Re: MY BONUS TRACKING IS WAY OFF

Janet1964
Super Saver

@FelskyNY 

How dare you submit a crumpled receipt? What were you thinking? 😂 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Janet1964  well, if I left it on the table and "someone" went to throw it out!

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Janet1964 @FelskyNY , Her hands were full so she hid it in her bra for safekeeping 😳

Janet1964
Super Saver

@Icequeen813 

I could relate to that!

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

@Loves2Save 

I have had Agile training and my understanding is that Testing is not supposed to be sacrificed.  If anything, it should have MORE user testing than Waterfall, just in smaller increments.

Please note that the majority of my career has been with Waterfall and I have not yet been on a project that was truly Agile.  From what I learned in class, most institutions do not do true Agile and deviate from some of the Principles to allow management to feel better.

Since I am nearing the end of my career, I probably won't see a true Agile project.

0 Likes

Kathy24586
Rewards Hunter

I bought several of the items that was on the list I counted everything that it says to get the bonuses an I shopped an spent over 200.00 on groceries an had at least 5 of the bonuses an never received any credit for them this happen last month also idk what’s goin on with this app…

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Hi @Kathy24586,

Our Care team can credit you for the missing bonuses if you submit a ticket. I realize it's not terribly convenient but it will result in receiving that missed credit.

0 Likes