cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My first 6 offers for the MW Bonus only $5.16

SaverGirl67

19C8B08C-FCE4-46C6-91FF-CC7216DECBE5.jpeg

Stopped at Fresh Market where I finally found the elusive Rind snacks!!  
So I need 15 deals to get the bonus - but if I do this order will end up being completely free 

happy shopping 🛒 

12 Replies

Re: My first 6 offers for the MW Bonus only $5.16

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Is Roar kombucha or sparkling probiotic?

0 Likes

SaverGirl67

Roar is an electrolyte and antioxidant drink. I’ve never had it so not sure what it tastes like but the label looked really good

0 Likes

SaverGirl67

image.jpg

E2FC64BA-5E68-4668-BD24-51773C58D890.png

SaverGirl67

@Saving4Fun  See I’m getting better at this posting thing. I figured out how to add a screen shot today. Lol. But thanks again for suggesting Fresh Market 😎 I did so well I wanted to share so everyone could look for these deals

Saving4Fun

@SaverGirl67 YESSS! 🙌🏼 What did you think of the ROAR drink? I really liked it. Siren snacks were okay, but I found RIND snacks to be a little too chewy. I really want to try the RISE coffee but haven’t been able to find it, yet. I’ll check The Fresh Market again, because it’s possible I overlooked it. I was so lost in there 😂

SaverGirl67

I really liked the blueberry açaí Roar. I haven’t tried the other flavor yet.
I loved the Rind snacks. Yes they are chewy but so yummy. My daughter actually did a promo for Siren a year ago but I honestly don’t remember what they taste like. Guess I’ll find out tomorrow. I’m heading to bed now. 

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Saving4Fun Rise coffee should be in just about every major retailer, they certainly are in my neck of the woods (Atlanta)

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@SaverGirl67  I really want to try the RIND snacks, but I dont have an offer. 

Siren - ehh - not so great IMO (in my opinion)

Rise - was free - and I'm a coffee lover - not BAD, but wouldn't run back if I had to pay for it.

ROAR - let us know, I haven't tried that yet, and I haven't seen it locally either. 

0 Likes

Saving4Fun

@FelskyNY I’m with you on the Siren... and for me, RIND was just too chewy for me, but the flavor was nice. I loved ROAR and will certainly buy it again when I see it. However, I don’t make it to The Fresh Market very often, so I’m hoping it’s available elsewhere. 

0 Likes