cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: My haul tonight

Pepperbrat
Deal Sharer

We would all get to Texas and they would have none either. Just empty space where the items we want are supposed to be. Then after we all went home they would restock.

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Janet1964 do you have the Fannie Mae smores bits offer on your Walmart page?  The 2 oz.(? & never saw the 5 oz bags) bags are more or less $1.50 with I believe 50 cents cash back, a fair square and reasonable deal, very much the same way Rx Bar single serve soft plastic packets of nut butter and Fage yogurt are fair square and reasonable deals

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Super Saver

If your Walmart has a gas station check there for the Baby Ruth candy bars. 

Paying full price is optional

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@OBSHOP GR8 idea! Gotta remember that. I don't think there's a Baby Ruth bar offer anywhere just yet but I certainly will keep it under advisement the next time the offer comes up

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Janet1964 I think 2 weekends ago I started chasing the Skippy Squeeze FAO 2 straight days at 2 and maybe even 3-4 Krogers, all in vain.  Had I got it I would have chased the WALMART EXCLUSIVE Skippy Squeeze FAO (deadline for THAT was Saturday 3p) and had I caught it I would have also caught the Skippy brand bonus