cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My haul tonight

Janet1964
Super Saver

I finished my mid week and Bouquet bonuses tonight.

I already posted about core bars & mentholatum Duo. 

I did the Always Pantiliners 5 times- .88 less 1 Ibotta = .12 mm

Baby Ruth Single - .88 less .25 Ibotta = .63

butterfinger single - .88 less 1/2 Ibotta = .38 each

Nerds gummy clusters - .98 less .50 Ibotta = .48 each (those things are addictive - I can’t stop eating them)

Kraft Mac & Cheese - .98 less .20 Ibotta = .78 each

(I donated a lot of snack items and 10 boxes of Mac & Cheese today to a lady with 4 teenagers in her home - they probably wont sleep tonight bc they are sugared up - it was a lot of cookies, chips, granola bars and candy that I have stocked lately. I also sent sanitary items, laundry and dish detergents. I had given each of them a gift bag of toiletries for Christmas, so I will wait a while to send more of that stuff. But I have already started on next months box. The mother is not working and the father is not supporting his children, so she is having a tough time. I remember that struggle 30 years ago and I had awesome parents that I could lean on and they taught me well.

the only coupon & deal stack I did tonight was  Nivea Breathable Lotion 13.5 oz - 5.48 less 2.50 coupon less 2 Ibotta = .98 

I also picked up the Trident 14 pc gum for 1.12 less 1.29 coupons.com = .17 mm (check your account - it came out today)

then I went to CVS because I had $7 in rewards that was going to expire tomorrow and I didn’t see anything in the flyer that floated my boat, but it is free money.
so I picked up All detergent 24 load 2.99 less 3 rewards = .01 mm and 2 bottles of nail polish 2.50 each less 4 rewards = $1/2 or .50 each.

so I am going now to relax and do my nails for another 3 weeks. One of the polishes is called City Sparkle - so I am gonna “sparkle up” for Valentines Day. I may get back on here after my nails dry to see what everyone else did today.

14 Replies

Re: My haul tonight

Ibotta-Addict
Skilled Saver

What?????? You found a BabyRuth at your Walmart? I haven't seen them at my WM locations since the offer has been on ibotta!

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

@Ibotta-Addict 

I always found the Baby Ruth. I bought it like 5 times last time on Ibotta. I never could find the Nestle Crunch in my Walmart.

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Janet1964 did you go to Walmart? I also got my C2B and MW2M simultaneously at Whole Foods

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

Yes, Walmart only tonight. I only needed a few offers. I hope they will have a weekend warrior. I only need like 7 offers to finish level 2. 

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Ibotta-Addict only saw the Walmart exclusive for Baby Ruth a short time and claimed and completed it only 2Xs last fall, seems like for every one Walmart that carried single Baby Ruth bars 2-3 didn't

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Janet1964 ditto me on single Nestle Crunch bars, I only seem to see multipacks.  BTW have you ever seen Walmart exclusives for Fannie Mae smores bits and Biscoff and Go?

0 Likes

Pepperbrat
Deal Sharer

All 3 Walmarts I shop never had Baby Ruth when the offer was up last time. After the offer was gone I started seeing them at 1 of the stores. Now the offer is back and the Baby Ruth's are gone again. #candyconspiracy

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Pepperbrat #candy conspiracy is a gr8 way to put it

Janet1964
Super Saver

@RCKCreatEnt 

No I haven’t been able to find them either and I have looked in 4 states - TN, NC, SC, GA

in search of Nestle Crunch Single, Biscoff & Go, Clio Minis, Greek Gods Single and 4 pack, Skippy Squeeze, Blueberry Almond Core bars. 

that road trip to Texas is looking pretty good!

0 Likes