cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My option to select a team disappeared

MelissaLawhon
Deal Sharer

My option to pick a team for the bonus disappeared and I can not find it. It is not under my bonus section. Any idea where I can find it?

39 Replies

Pick a team bonus

Sandy8829
Deal Sharer

I received an email from Ibotta talking about picking a team, but I never received the bonus in my app to do so.

I’ve tried shutting my phone off & reopening the app, but it still didn’t set the option to pick a team. HELP!

I live in a suburb of Cleveland, OH, I have always been a Cleveland Browns fan, but I have to vote for  the other OH team, the Cincinnati Bengals! 
My daughter & son-in-law live in Cincinnati. My son-in-law grew being a Bengals fan.

Re: Pick a team bonus

Adrianna321
Shopper

Look at. The bottom of your profile

0 Likes

KYmimi
Deal Sharer

@Adrianna321 Adrianna, where is my “profile”

0 Likes

Re: My option to select a team disappeared

mmade33
Shopper

Same happened here… I can’t find how to choose my team again. It does not appear again when I click bonus on the app.

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

Same here. It popped up yesterday, but I wasn't sure which team to pick and wanted to do some research first so I skipped it. When I went back to select a team, it wasn't there. I tried clearing my cache, but that didn't help. I'm going to try again after 9:00 (eastern time) this morning (since that's when weekly bonuses typically appear) and if it doesn't return I'll put in a ticket.

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

@Sandy8829 This popped up when I went to the Bonus tab yesterday. After selecting a team, the bonus showed up a little later.  If it doesn’t pop up for you today, you may need to submit a help request.

311FBE27-7C08-4802-8CF6-152FC19E8B4D.png

Saipan
Super Saver

@mom2furkids @MelissaLawhon @mmade33 

Let's hope there was not a limited amount of them. 

0 Likes

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

@Saipan The email I received didn't mention anything about the bonus being "first come/ first served" so I'm trusting that's not the case. Of course however, Ibotta always puts the disclaimer that all bonuses are "subject to change at any time", so you never know. 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

B2BCF90E-31DB-4CFD-8021-463EEF1E0EBB.png

@mom2furkids  et al, I just read the fine print on the bonus… stated that Ibotta can limit any time .Must have had overwhelming response