cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New here

AGM416
Rewards Hunter

Hello every1! Im new 2 ibotta community & just wanted to thank u all 4 letting me be a part of it. Im technology challenged so ive mostly been exploring trying to figure out how to navigate. 

1 Q: are there limited # of surveys 1 can take for the charity with the chances to spin the wheel for the $100 amazon gift card? Is that a daily thing or was it a one time thing?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies

Re: New here

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@AGM416 

Welcome to the community.

1. Are you also new to ibotta, or just the community?
  2. What are your main places to shop for groceries?

Below are a few suggestions that may be of some use to you.

Check out the threads in each of the subfolders in the LEARN IBOTTA folder.  There is a lot of information in there that may answer some questions you may have.  They likely will give you many more questions, so feel free to reach out to the community for answers to those questions as they pop up.

Here is a post that has a bunch of do's and don'ts that also may be of interest.

https://community.ibotta.com/t5/deals-forum/newbie-knowledge-wanted-please/m-p/8574

You will find most 'deals' that are posted by others are in one of two DEALS subfolders:

DEALS >>>  DEALS FORUM    <and>

DEALS>>>  DEAL STACKING 

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Re: New here

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

@AGM416 

I am not familiar with any surveys that are for charity, especially with Ibotta.  Where did you see this survey?

0 Likes