cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: New Lifetime Bonus Feature

Ibotta-Addict
Skilled Saver

@Lakelady126  - I appreciate your pointing this out to us!

@mmoore01  - Updating my app did not activate the new view. I also had to do a  CLEAR CACHE.

Marethundsabre
Skilled Saver

I finally updated Ibotta to see my progress. I had to laugh because it was so pathetic. I only have earned $59.65 and have been with Ibotta for almost 2 years now! I never paid much attention to earning bonuses until a month ago and it really shows. The sad part is over half the money earned from bonuses was from this month! My new goal: double my bonus earnings by next year. Now, hopefully I will make it with a lot of planning and a little luck.

Saipan
Rewards Advocate

Screenshot_20211029-224746_Ibotta.jpg

Icequeen813
Ultimate Saver

@Saipan  Nice 👍 

cweiner31
Core Shopper

Bonuses are where it's at! I need just a few more for $15 in bonuses by the end of tomorrow so even if I spend $1 or so on each offer, it will be worth it, plus it will give me more stuff to donate.

cweiner31_0-1635599862243.png

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@cweiner31 

That's awesome!

"I would rather have and not need than need and not have"

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cweiner31  WOW - you really take full advantage of your bonuses.  Great job!

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@Lakelady126 

Thanks for posting this new app feature.  A few weeks I posted Completed extra bonuses  and now users can actually see their progress.

"I would rather have and not need than need and not have"

dramaspoiler
Rewards Guide

@mmoore01 

Same here I updated app and clear cache and still nothing.  I wonder if it's the phone model?  I have a pixel.  I hope clearing cache doesn't impact my pending receipt or future withdrawals.  Can never tell what the cache has and what causes receipts to go into pending or it's random.

Looking forward to this new feature when it ever shows up on my app.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@dramaspoiler   Try tapping on bonuses and scroll all the way down to the bottom