cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: New Lifetime Bonus Feature

dramaspoiler
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY 

You have the magic touch.  It worked.  Might have been time delay for info to show it that did the trick.  I'm amazed at all the high lifetime bonuses everyone has.  

I feel this new feature is ibotta getting ready for the new tax law changes coming 2022.  Since they have the data might as well give folks nice fun facts.

0 Likes

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

Wow! 

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@MelissaR  Cha-ching! You slayed it

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

I finally got the update.

Screenshot_20211030-140813.png

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01 @MelissaR  You are both in the 1300 club!  Very impressed!

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@mmoore01  Woohoo!

lemon_77
Shopper

Wow! I am impressed by some of the totals here! I've been using Ibotta for a couple of years and my bonus total is only $55 -- $10 in the past week. 

I'm not sure if this is the right place to mention this, but I've felt like if chase the bonuses I might end up buying stuff I don't need... anyone have thoughts on this? Feel free to direct msg me and/or point me to the right thread to discuss! (I'm new on the community but not so new to Ibotta). Thanks!

0 Likes

Francoise
Skilled Saver

Thanks for alerting us to these new bonus features. I probably wouldn't have noticed it for a long time myself!

For those who have updated your apps but new bonus features still don't show, simply restart your phone. This worked for me.

Janet1964
Super Saver

I just finished up 13 months today and my lifetime bonuses are $659.75.  My total earnings are over $3,340. I can’t imagine not using Ibotta.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@OBSHOP 

Sorry, just now saw you earlier post as I was going thru all my emails.

Yep, nothing wrong with tracking down them unicorns.   Good job making money on those bonuses too.  I actually figured you would be over $1000, but that is certainly laudable.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes