Rewards Hunter

ok im new anyone know where all bonus

Tags (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: New person help

Dana
Deal Expert

Bonus are in the earn more section of your app they are random not everyone gets the same.

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Kayterry best way to look at Ibotta and for that matter ANY cash back app is that it's a way to turn routine (& maybe not so routine) shopping into investing

However, you will never grasp or relate to said concept UNTIL you THOROUGHLY AND INTENTLY rummage through your Ibotta app AND make a daily habit of it - NOTHING FOLLOWS without that! - and I bet dollars to donuts you haven't gotten started. Had you been intensely curious you would have found the 'Earn More' and found a lot of bonuses to pick and choose to chase after

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Kayterry  first time you thoroughly and intently rummage through your Ibotta app you OUGHT to find at the VERY LEAST 5 'GOTTA GET by end of the day' offers, but you REALLY SHOULD find 10+ 'GIT-M-DUN next 5 days' deals

You REALLY SHOULD find a whole bunch of deals that you might find RF&S (reasonable fair and square) or C&A (compelling and appealing), i.e., FAOs (free after offers), LOTS of 'em last 5-8 months, there's 2 at Whole Foods I got earlier this afternoon

I'm sure you're wondering where your cash back goes - into YOUR personal e-fund/cyberfund. When you accumulate enough you can convert into an e-gift card (that's been a UUUUUGE part since my whole CBAE {cash back app era}) or hold on and build up a 'mad money' or rainy day fund

0 Likes