cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: New text bonus 4/18/21

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@FelskyNY 

I chose the perrier only because it has been on the market longer.  But I will not drink or buy even if it shows up as a FAO.  I still believe ibotta conduct a survey or something.  That's what MLM do.

Seasons change, gray skies will turn blue.

poeticmuse
Saver

I never got a response from them about the answer or a bonus? I didn't get an email but tried every response and finally a number without a period beside it worked. I just arbitrarily put a 1. Haven't heard anything since it said "accepted." My MWB was a $3 for 6. Pretty good for once so I don't feel too bad about missing the answer!

kamartin1
Skilled Saver

@poeticmuse 

Great bonus!!!

No response usually means you didn’t win. Some have won with #3, but one who guessed #2 said they won. Otherwise, It wasn’t in my Earn More. 

0 Likes

candiangel04
Deal Sharer

I never get the texts and I never get the emails about bonuses. I have to hope I catch someone posting about it before I run out of time. In just over over 2 years I’ve gotten 2 bonuses from people sharing on Facebook.

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@candiangel04  Are you new to this Ibotta Savings Community, from your profile,it looks that way.you need to update your profile& settings to include notifications 

candiangel04
Deal Sharer

Yes I am. Thank you, I will update now 🙂

Monkey0563
Shopper

Did anyone get the bonus or hear anything from ibotta?

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@candiangel04  Basically the more you spend, the more you earn. 

cweiner31
Core Shopper

What is the name of the bonus that you got for getting the question right? I answered 3 and I don't see a bonus, although I almost never see the midweek and weekend bonuses anymore until I start making progress on them. I wonder if something is wrong with my account.

kamartin1
Skilled Saver

@cweiner31 

I don’t  know if they named the Bonus — Perrier Riddle??

You should send an inquiry  to ibotta about your concerns.

0 Likes