Re: New text bonus 4/18/21

Lyndam113
Shopper

Said only your final guess will count!

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Aangsparks 

The email stated you can enter multiple time however the system will only take your last reply. 

Every journey starts with the first step

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@TXbelle 

I don't think any of the answers are wrong.  The correct answer will be determined by which product receives the most responses

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@OBSHOP  I think you are incorrect! 

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Icequeen813 

Well I might be incorrect.  Have any of these items ever been in any of your shopping galleries? 

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@OBSHOP  Yes, all of them& I know price point of all 3& enough info to make an educated guess

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

All the faithful ibotta users will see the correct answer when it's revealed.  Each product has a 33% of being the correct choice 

kamartin1
Skilled Saver

@OBSHOP 

Zevia was in my gallery several months ago and sometime later Bubly was. Both have been promoted by Fetch as well, but currently only Bubly. I thought that might make a difference when you consider deal stacking.

kamartin1
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY 

Have you received the offer now? You ought to text an answer and see what happens. My offer came by email, not text.

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@kamartin1 

I can't recall seeing any of these products in any of my galleries. I realize everyone may not have the same items in their galleries.