Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: New text bonus 4/18/21

kamartin1
Skilled Saver

@candiangel04 

@cweiner31 

Something is rotten in Denmark. You definitely need to inquire. Also, you need to reach out to our community manager LaraL.

0 Likes

Monkey0563
Shopper

I guessed 2 and didn't get a bonus or and mid week bonus. I was surprised that there wasn't even a return text advising of the correct number. Based on your selection and mine I can on deduce that it was 1.

0 Likes

cweiner31
Core Shopper

@Monkey0563 multiple people on this thread said it was choice 3 and they got a bonus from it.

chubbipupstar
Deal Sharer

Me too! It was confusing how the message said “you can try as many times as you want, but the last answer is the one that counts.”

0 Likes

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

@cweiner31 my bonus is listed under Earn More as "Trivia Master Bonus" and I picked 3 as the answer. 

Casang2016
Shopper

Trivia master bonus

cweiner31
Core Shopper

@Savingcraze @Casang2016 thank you, that is helpful for when I contact the help desk!

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

I completed mine tonight.

0 Likes

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

@cweiner31 and everyone- who answered #3 but didn't receive reply or bonus.... Did you, by chance, answer more than once? I'm wondering if Ibotta allowing several answer submissions caused confusion in server  side recognizing which answer was the last one!??

0 Likes

cweiner31
Core Shopper

Oops, I just realized that I answered 2 (Bubly). I guess that explains why I didn't get the bonus. Still would have been good for them to notify everyone, even if they got it wrong.