cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to the Community

educatorlady77
Shopper

Hello everybody. I'm new to the Ibotta Community. I have been using Ibotta for almost 3 years, but I've never been active in the community until now. Can someone explain how you become a party of the "In-crowd?" I am a couponer and I watch lots of videos where people talk about these "In-crowd" bonuses.  TIA

5 Replies

Re: New to the Community

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@educatorlady77 , welcome to the community! Enjoy the good tips and deals posted, and feel free to join in the fun! 
The in-crowd was a beta program that was by invite only. The current one will be ending in July. But many of us are hopeful that they will open it up to more people!

educatorlady77
Shopper

Oh thank you! I will be on the look out. 

Saintk73
Saver

@Mikosmama  I'm new to the community. I have using Ibotta for over a year.. How do you get put on a list to be considered to in on the in crowd beta program?

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Saintk73 show as much 'go-getterness' as possible.  Aim to complete at least 120 offers a month, which would get you the Level 3 Teamwork bonus ($1.50). Level 1 is 50¢, 2 is $1, and 4 is $2

Saintk73
Saver

@RCKCreatEnt Depends on the rebate offers that I get. If my family can use them then definitely purchase them

0 Likes