Tiamaylu
Rewards Hunter

Has anyone NOT have a bonus lately? I haven't 2x in a row, ugh

0 Likes
12 Replies

Re: No bonuses lately

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

@Tiamaylu Missing 2 bonuses in a row is rough.  The worst for me was not receiving a 3 part series bonus.  The bonuses certainly keep Ibotta interesting.  Good luck and welcome to the community.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Tiamaylu   Just curious - do you have an iPhone (usually the iPhone users don't have a problem).  I have a Samsung and have to clear my cache every time in order to see my bonus appear. 

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@Tiamaylu 

I'm an android user,  i would wait until noon for the MWMM and WWB bonuses to pop up my phone started running really slow.  As I read more about clearing the cache I didn't know the clutter on my phone was the most likely culprit why I missed some of the bonuses.  So twice a week I clear my cache at 0758 am CST. and since doing so I have not missed a bonus in 3 months if not longer.  As suggested by @FelskyNY try clearing your cache if you are an android user.  

"I would rather have and not need than need and not have"
0 Likes

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Tiamaylu  I didn’t receive the MWMM two weeks in a row last month but @Icequeen813 explained to me that if you don’t complete the previous offer, such as the WWMM, you may not receive one. Not sure if that was the case for you but it was for me.
I didn’t complete the recent HR bonus and technically not the BBB either as I’m still waiting for the pending online purchase to go through. However, I received the MWMM this week to my total surprise (first time in two weeks) and was able to complete it. Fingers crossed that I get an easy WWMM tomorrow because I’m a bit shopped out!

0 Likes

Iamtori32
Rewards Hunter

What do you mean clear? Bc I've been missing lots of bonuses and free stuff lately

0 Likes

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Iamtori32  It’s called ‘clearing cache’ or basically deleting your browsing history and such. I like to think of it as ‘emptying out the vacuum cleaner bag/canister, for your electronic devices’. 😂 In fact, it’s recommended that you do this on all of your devices periodically. 
If you do a Google search for your device name, like ‘clear cache for iPhone’, you’ll get a step-by-step on how to do this. It’s really easy. 

Icequeen813
Ultimate Saver

@Tiamaylu  How long have you been using Ibotta & have you been actively  shopping & cashing in on Ibotta rebates ?

0 Likes

Qtrajathi
Deal Sharer

I have Samsung too and have to delete cache.  

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Qtrajathi  I was emptying the cache too - but I did the latest update and that seemed to fix the problem. 

0 Likes