cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No bonuses??

Amandaland
Shopper

I haven't gotten a bonus in a week! I didn't get the weekend warrior, the big October pumpkin, or today's mwmm 😞  I did that survey and I want to be able to earn that extra $10 when it gets tacked on. 

Am I doing something wrong? I know sometimes we miss out on a bonus here or there but I'm feeling extremely left out. Hard to stay positive after missing out 3 bonuses in a row and not knowing why lol

29 Replies

Re: No bonuses??

GBAN2
Deal Sharer

I hear you @Amandaland I did not get Weekend Warrior or this weeks MWMM. I was always getting those bonuses and now all of a sudden they just stopped.

Amandaland
Shopper

At least we aren't alone! Wish I knew what the deal was though

Cbiscotti
Rewards Guide

Same here, although I do have the pumpkin bonus. It is too high for me to get though.

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

I didn't get the Weekend Warrior bonus or the Mid Week bonus.  I also did not get the Pumpkin bonus.

I am suspecting that the shortages in the stores may be to blame.  Not a lot of competition on brands when you can't find ANY in the store.  I suspect there are fewer deals to support more bonuses.

I noticed that Fetch seems a bit slowed down and Shopkick is almost non-existent.  I think they only gave me one point this morning for watching ONE video.  Lowest number of video credits I have ever seen.

Maybe they should start using the military to ship the items to the stores.  The company can pay the US Military for the efforts to get this merchandise in our stores.

Swa
Rewards Hunter

I also am disappointed in the lack of bonuses so far in October - except for the big 140 purchase one, which seems overwhelming to most of us, I think.  It is the smaller bonuses every few days that keep me interested and keep me going - and I have been a big ibotta user for at least five years.  I sure do hope this is not the way it is going to be for the future!

Perlebc
Deal Sharer

I agree.  No way I am starting a 140 purchase bonus if the smaller bonuses have turned into a desert.  Looks like Ibotta won’t be driving many of my shopping trips this month (at this rate, anyhow).

Blzd2SAVVV
Deal Sharer

Same here. No weekend or Midweek. I got pumpkin bonus 140 offers for $45 by end of October. Wish had other weekly bonuses to help reach this goal. Going to attempt with a sad face...lol

0 Likes

jennys201113
Rewards Hunter

I joined the community to see what is going on with the bonus

mhags
Deal Sharer

Where is the 140 bonus?? Everyone keeps mentioning it and I guess I don't have it. Except that does seem like a major challenge!!