Re: No bonuses??

the2bobs
Shopper
I thought mine was bad at 90 for $30!

Mkaczorsee
Deal Sharer

Same here…

Extremely disappointed with no pumpkin bonus or October bonus. I chase just about every bonus!

Fully stocked pantry. 
Hoping bonuses return soon!

SantaFeAtBay
Saver

I was planning to use my bonuses this month as inspiration to buy items for donations to the needy. But I have gotten no bonuses, monthly or weekly, so far this month. I may wait unless I can layer bonuses with a store. Good quality bottled water and canned/bottled coffee singles keep selling out around here. I had to struggle bus in a Walgreens this am just to get four bottles of water 😫

EAW75
Shopper

I didn't get any October bonuses either, and I'm a long time, high earner. 😞

Wellis6867
Saver

Has there been any official word on what's going on?

It almost seems like Ibotta is about to shut down, so they are just doing the bare minimum.

Again no midweek or weekend bonus.

Are the rest of you high earners too?

I just hit $2500 back (which I thought with in-crowd was supposed to give another bonus.)

SantaFeAtBay
Saver

I'm $1000 club and promote Ibotta like crazy but I don't think anyone is using my referral code.

I feel snubbed for sure especially since I was planning to overspend to make donations for the needy this Christmas 😥.

I didn't shop as much as usual in September.  This no bonuses at all punishment is too harsh 😥

0 Likes

Lizredrose
Deal Sharer

So far I have not received any October bonuses, since the new updates. 

Lizredrose
Deal Sharer

I have not received the 140?? Bonus either did I miss something? Or are they selecting certain people? To get these kind of bonuses

Amydstotts
Deal Sharer

I've not gotten a mwmm or ww in 2 weeks now.  I didn't get the candy corn one either. I'm bummed! 

0 Likes

Amydstotts
Deal Sharer

Same here!  I've earned $16k and I'm getting the cold shoulder.  🤣