cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No bonuses

clarangoc
Shopper

Does any one else not get any bonuses? I have not received any of the holiday or any bonuses since i signed up. 

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
7 Replies

Re: No bonuses

Dana
Deal Expert

Bonuses and rebates are random not everyone gets the same. You can go months without a bonus and then you'll get them and someone else will go without them.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@clarangoc  If you just joined Ibotta recently it’s Avery good possibility that you haven’t received any bonuses 

0 Likes

clarangoc
Shopper

Ohhh okay thank you it’s just that i see a lot of people getting the holiday bonuses. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@clarangoc  I did not get the big 3 tier bonus either and I've been doing this for years. 

0 Likes

clarangoc
Shopper

do you know why it’s happening either? have you contacted them about it?

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@clarangoc  Not everyone is guaranteed to get EVERY bonus.  I had a good run there for a while.  If I see it happening week after week, I'll contact Ibotta, but from time to time it happens to all of us.  Even though I restarted my app etc.

0 Likes

JonnaJo1975
Rewards Hunter

Mine just all disappeared yesterday. Even the ones I was working towards. I went from tons of bonuses to nowhere to even view bonuses. Creepy. 

Have you added your phone to your account and enabled texts? Because you can text for the fireplace bonus and see if it works for you.