cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No bonuses

Jourdan182
Rewards Hunter

Hello! Long time ibotta user here, but I decided to take a break in Sept from it. I logged in yesterday, got my list ready & noticed all my bonuses were gone. Had zero. I realize bonuses vary from user to user. I redeemed some offers last night, and this morning in hopes they would appear - still none. I sent in a help ticket this afternoon but no reply yet. 

0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: No bonuses

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Jourdan182 

There are times we don't get tickets. A few weeks I did not get a WWB or MWMM.  Also it is possible after a long layoff, they may wait a few weeks before you receive any..

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Francoise
Skilled Saver

Sorry you're not seeing/getting any bonuses. I took a seven month break from ibotta January through July of this year while recuperating from an accident. When I came back, I don't recall my bonus offers being different or less frequent. But the bonus landscape has changed significantly the past few months, generally for the better, imo.

One change that took place during your brief absence is that the regular monthly teamwork level 1-4 bonuses no longer exist. Ibotta did away with those and has said that they have more exciting features planned in the future in place of them.

0 Likes

Jourdan182
Rewards Hunter

@Rickibotta

Hello fellow Hoosier! I'm down south on the river. Thanks for the reply, I'll be patiently waiting!

0 Likes

Jourdan182
Rewards Hunter

@Francoise 

Thank you for your reply! I've read up on some different forums about bonuses before asking and had gathered that some things had changed while I was taking a breather. Can't wait for them to get things lined out! Hehe

0 Likes