cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No new bonuses

JoA0917
Rewards Hunter

I understand bonuses vary for everyone, but I haven’t had any of the usual weekly bonuses since completing the September Leaves bonus.  The only bonus I have is for $45 when completing 140 offers. I’m so discouraged. 

8 Replies

Re: No new bonuses

Wtennyson
Saver

I hope you kept in going! If you figured it you would get about 9.00 a week extra.  If you did 28 offers.  Which is about the same if not more then regular bonuses

Marethundsabre
Core Shopper

I understand. The only bonus I got this month was the jack-o'-lantern bonus but it took me 3 weeks to complete it too. I took a few days off but now I am trying to complete a few regular bonuses like the Sandwich bonuses as well as other bonuses like that. It is keeping me satisfied right now though I do wish I had gotten the weekend and mid week bonuses too. But, I have accepted it and have done what I can. I am looking forward to the November bonuses that hopefully are coming. Now, if my patience can just hold on a few days more!

Rosie307
Shopper

There's another group of us that has had zero since 9-22. No $45:Jack-o-lantern or anything else. So very frustrating!! 

0 Likes

Tarribear
Saver

@Rosie307 

I am part of that group.  I did get the sandwich ones which doesn’t interest me especially when it says $1.25 and below says .75 cents.  Last big bonus was my Fall Leaves.  Just Ibottas way of telling me time to step back and take a brake.  Maybe even a permanent one.

0 Likes

Greekgal131
Deal Sharer

Same thing here.  Only the big JACKED Bonus.  I earned $81 in September with all the different Bonuses, and $45 this month.  So, it was not beneficial on my end!

0 Likes

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

@TarribearI did the sandwich bonus.  each level combines, so you earn $2 total.  I = $.75 for 3 offers, then you get $.050 for II when redeem a 4th offer (= $1.25) then III earns another $0.75 for the 5th & 6th items; For a total of $2.

0 Likes

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

@Tarribear wrote:

@Rosie307 

I am part of that group.  I did get the sandwich ones which doesn’t interest me especially when it says $1.25 and below says .75 cents.  Last big bonus was my Fall Leaves.  Just Ibottas way of telling me time to step back and take a brake.  Maybe even a permanent one.

I just don't get this train of thought?  You're gonna stop using an app because you aren't getting a bonus?  I use the app, bonus or not, b/c it allows me to save money on items I already purchase.  Plus I get to try many new products that I would have probably passed up on in the store if it weren't for Ibotta.  Bonuses are nice, but should never ever take them for granted.  When I first started using Ibotta, there weren't bonuses.  And when they did start, they were very random until a few years ago.  I would go weeks without a bonus, while others were posting theirs on FB groups.  It is very disappointing not to get a bonus, but it never deterred me from using the app. 

November 1 is just a few days ago.  I have my fingers crossed that it will be a good month for everyone!

0 Likes

Rosie307
Shopper

I think that it is more a problem of being put into a test group for an entire month that gets zero bonuses while another group gets just the $45 large bonus and a third gets everything.  We all know that life is not set up to be fair but Ibotta shopping is supposed to be fun.  October bonus testing took the "fun" out of shopping for those of us in the "NO" bonus group.  Call it feeling left out, discriminated, guinea pigs or the  last one picked for the playground game.. it is what it is!!  We will see what November brings.. hopefully much more good cheer and holiday giving!!