cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No new weekly bonuses

LadyBear
Shopper

I have not received any new bonuses this week. Has anyone else had this issue?

Tags (1)
16 Replies

Re: No new weekly bonuses

Dana
Deal Expert

bonuses are random not everyone gets them and when they do they are not all the same. You don't have any and other people do then one day you'll get them then the other people wont.

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@LadyBear 

For a few weeks now I haven't received weekly bonuses.  So I just create my own by looking for products with matching any item rebates.  Shopping items from the earn more bonus gallery.  When FAO are available they are always good buys even without a bonus. Then shop at stores with rewards programs. I also use paper and digital coupons. Also other ibotta app users post their shopping deals and hauls. That's how I reward myself when I don't receive a bonus. By this time tomorrow I hope to be out shopping to fulfill WWB.

Don't let what you don't have prevent you from enjoying what you do have.

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@LadyBear  Your profile shows that you just joine the Ibotta Community today. You don’t get bonuses right away

0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

@Icequeen813  Just because she just joined the community today doesn't mean shes new to ibotta. She could of been using it for years.

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@LadyBear 

How long have you been an Ibotta user and when did you start using the community chat here?

Don't let what you don't have prevent you from enjoying what you do have.
0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Dana, I don’t believe they are randomized, our shopping habits & spending  are tracked .. .In a nutshell the more you spend, the more you earn 

0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

@Icequeen813  not true all the time. I have gone months without any bonuses when other people got them every week and I have been using the app since it started. Then I get them and the other people don't. It happens.

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@LadyBear do you get at least Mid Week Money Maker (MW2M), Weekend Warrior (2W) or both? 

0 Likes

LadyBear
Shopper

You're correct, I've been using ibotta for well over a year and have received bonuses every week until now....I joined the community chat today to see if there were any issues.