cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: No new weekly bonuses

LadyBear
Shopper

Up until this week, yes I've received bonuses every week for the past year. This week nothing so far...

0 Likes

SantaFeAtBay
Saver

I joined too because I have gotten zero monthly or weekly bonuses so far and it's the 6th of October. I have never gone so long as this without a bonus. I am in the $1000 club. Maybe they're tired of paying me 😅

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@SantaFeAtBay  You’ve responded to a 6 month old post. I don’t know how active you have been  using Ibotta offers, however, basically you need to be active spending money.So if you are a casual user that may be a reason 

0 Likes

SantaFeAtBay
Saver

I am in the $1000 club for extremely active spending over 8 months. Due to a poor search sort on this board, I may have picked up on old post 1😳.

I couldn't be more blazingly active than I am unless I owned a warehouse 😅. Just kidding. I was *slightly* less active in September but still quite active.

I think there must be other measures by which they decide who gets what bonus. I cleared my cache and rebooted to be on the safe side. But still no bonus offers 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@SantaFeAtBay  You’re a hoarder? Lol. I don’t think it’s random, neither do I think it’s a complicated algorithm..Do you get WWB, MWMM consistently?.Did you get any of September bonuses?

0 Likes

SantaFeAtBay
Saver

Ok

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@SantaFeAtBay  I’m sorry , I was trying to to assist you in figuring out why you haven’t gotten bonuses 

0 Likes