cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers not applied to 3M bonus

la_mbs
Rewards Hunter

I redeemed two offers for mountain dew products at thorntons gas station. I received the monies, but the offers did not apply to my midweek money Maker bonus. Just wondering if this is a mistake? Are there offers that do not apply to the midweek money maker bonus?

6 Replies

Re: Offers not applied to 3M bonus

Kylasm1977
Saver

Have you tried to restart your device or logged out/in of the Ibotta app? Is your Ibotta app up to date?  Most times when I see someone with this issue the app is just lagging. 

0 Likes

Nique
Deal Ambassador

Another way to see an update is to tap the notification bell on the upper right, scroll down to where it mentions your bonus, tap it, and it will be current.

0 Likes

la_mbs
Rewards Hunter

Thank you for those suggestions. I checked, the app is up to date. I logged in and out. I restarted my phone. It is still not showing my 3M has been completed. I was only needing one more offer to get it. I'm pretty sure the bonus offer showed up, that's why I made the purchase - so I don't think it's because I made the purchase before the bonus started. I purchased them around 11:00 on Monday. I'm just trying to figure out why they wouldn't count. 9 times out of 10, when I have a problem, it's on my end, so I appreciate the help

0 Likes

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

I would open a request with Ibotta Care 

Be sure to mention the bonus.  They can credit the bonus amount for you 

Be aware that it may take 2-3 days to get a response, but they will still credit your account 

Personally, I would buy something else, just to be sure.  You can buy a gift card with your earnings for the last offer needed.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@la_mbs 

I have never had something not apply towards a bonus unless it was posted after the bonus ended when there were problems with the app.   The 3M begins at 7 AM MT on Monday, so that should not have been the issue.

Are these two purchases the only two that you have made since Monday?   Just trying to verify that you know these are the ones that did not count?  The only thing I have to add is that product bonuses such as 'complete two unique offers of Oscar Mayer and get a 50¢ bonus' do not count towards bonuses.

If you check your emails Ibotta sends you after each purchase, it not only shows you the breakdown of your offer earnings for that purchase, but it also shows you the completion percentage of any bonuses you are pursuing.  So if your email from the Mt Dew purchase for Thornton's does not include bonus movement, you could supply that as evidence if you open a ticket.  I have just personally experienced this, so I am somewhat flummoxed.

To elaborate on @mmoore01  comments, they have no way to add to the running count of a bonus, so you need to wait until you are at a point where any missing progress would result in fulfilling the bonus, and then open a ticket explaining such, providing the bonus name and amount expected.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

02JEEPX
Saver

Like he said it’s probably ot the time difference it sounds like to me. 

0 Likes