cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Offers not going onto my weekend warrior bonus

TXbelle
Skilled Saver

I'm hoping Laral will be able to help me. I got 5 offers accepted from my Sprouts linked account yesterday. They were added to my level 1 bonus but not my weekend warrior bonus. I had shopped earlier at Walmart and Tom Thumb and those offers (3 total) were added. I haven't sent in a problem report yet, hoping this is just a quirky glitch that's an easy fix. I have screenshots. Do I just need to wait for it to update? It's been hours since the receipt was accepted.

Screenshot_20210604-081012.png

Screenshot_20210604-081139.png

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Offers not going onto my weekend warrior bonus

TXbelle
Skilled Saver

I tried closing Ibotta and shutting down my phone then restarting. Nothing changed. If Laral can't help me, I will send in a problem report. I'm hesitant because the last time I had a bonus problem Ibotta just credited me for the bonus but didn't actually complete the bonus. It just expired. Since I haven't yet finished getting all the offers, I shouldn't get credit. But 5 offers is alot to have to get twice. All for only a dollar bonus. I'm just trying to get within striking distance.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

cjwoody
Deal Ambassador

@TXbelle I’ve had that happen. I usually shut down the Ibotta app completely and restart it (versus refreshing within the app).  Now if your receipt is still in “pending” status, then that will need to be completed first. 

Solved! Go to solution

TXbelle
Skilled Saver

It's completed and one bonus did get the additional offers, just the WW bonus was skipped. Weird. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

TXbelle
Skilled Saver

I tried closing Ibotta and shutting down my phone then restarting. Nothing changed. If Laral can't help me, I will send in a problem report. I'm hesitant because the last time I had a bonus problem Ibotta just credited me for the bonus but didn't actually complete the bonus. It just expired. Since I haven't yet finished getting all the offers, I shouldn't get credit. But 5 offers is alot to have to get twice. All for only a dollar bonus. I'm just trying to get within striking distance.

View solution in original post

0 Likes