cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers

Jellybean227
Shopper

I have a question regarding offers to complete a bonus. If I want to complete my candy corn and weekend warrior will I get credit if buying the same item I already brought if it's in a different store or if it says it was added back on

0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: Offers

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Jellybean227  Yes, if you’ve redeemed an offer and if the item resurfaces in your gallery, then you can purchase item again.  The redemption will count as a separate, unique offer toward your bonuses.  Folks call it a “reset”.

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

@cjwoody  is correct about resets.  You can purchase just one and hope that it comes back in 24-48 hours, then purchase it again.  Be aware that the offer could be for a different amount or for a different quantity.

As for rebates available at multiple stores: Be sure to check the details of the offer.  If there are multiple stores listed, this is only ONE offer.  However, there could be multiple offers available at different stores.  A good clue is the amount of the rebate.  If you see two rebates for the same item and the amounts are different, it is usually at another store.

Always read the details of the offer.  If you have a question, check the Ibotta Community and add a conversation.

Jellybean227
Shopper

Thank you

0 Likes